Another fun and busy week here at the Jewers'.This week I am going to my first card swap and had a blast making all these cards! I can't wait to see what everyone else has made. I also bought my plane ticket for this summer!!!! I am going home!!!! I fly into Halifax on the 7th of August. This will be the first time all 7 kids in my family have all been home together in six years, and best of all nobody's getting married!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Cards, Cards and Plane Tickets
Another fun and busy week here at the Jewers'.This week I am going to my first card swap and had a blast making all these cards! I can't wait to see what everyone else has made. I also bought my plane ticket for this summer!!!! I am going home!!!! I fly into Halifax on the 7th of August. This will be the first time all 7 kids in my family have all been home together in six years, and best of all nobody's getting married!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cute cards! I may just have to copy your idea sometime.
ReplyDeleteOh Annie.. you rock! You'll still be in Calgary to hang out with me at the end of July :) hahah When are you in NS until?
ReplyDeleteCute cards...your a pro!!!
ReplyDelete